Tuesday, November 22, 2011

4 Days left to Save on these Tupperware Favorites!

Tupperware Logo Visit  us on Facebook Visit us on Twitter
Final week to save on these great giftables!
Many Gifts. Any Budget.Children's gift favorites - up to 50% off!
Shop our Product Gallery Browse our Catalog
Host a Party
Earning Opportunity

The Tupperware Shape O Toy is only $19.00!  This is a great gift for anyone that has a baby or a small child.  The Round Cake Carrier is also on sale!  Learn more about Selling Tupperware or Host an Online Tupperware Party! Just Visit my website for more information and contact me!
 
I am offering the following specials only when you call me with an order:
(Online exclusive items are not included as they can only be ordered online and I cannot adjust the price)
  • Free Shipping on orders over $75.00 or more - Call me
  • Free Shipping PLUS a free gift for orders over $150.00 or more - Call me
  • Free Shipping PLUS a free gift PLUS 2 half priced items with orders over $250 or more - Call me
Call me at 946-624-6419 with your orders by November 25th for these special offers!
 
 
Have a Blessed Day!
 
Wendy Leal
916-624-6419
 
Tupperware Sales, Service & Fundraising
Ideas for Fundraising
Direct Sales Companies

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight". - Proverbs 3:5-6

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails