Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tupperware Online Party Offer! 2 Tupperware Pitchers for $15.99 While Supplies Last!


Look below for the Tupperware Online Party Special Offer! While supplies last you can get 2 Tupperware pitchers for only $15.00! That's a savings of $12.01! This offer will not last long so get it now if you are interested in them! Also be sure to check out the other Online Exclusive offers! With each $75 purchase of Tupperware products, you can add a $125 Surprise Pack for just $30! Be sure to add the Surprise pack to your cart so you do not forget!



You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party! I am hosting this Online Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.

Vent 'N Serve 9-Pc. Large SetOur Holiday Catalog is here.



Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until Nov. 29, 2009 (EST). If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Consultant's Web site, Wendy Leal.

Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party,
Wendy





Have a Blessed Day!
Wendy Leal
Tupperware Director
Home Office: (916) 624-6419
View the Tupperware Online Catalog!
Vent 'N Serve 9-Pc. Large SetOur Holiday Catalog is here.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails