Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tupperware's Online Party Special for March!





Take advantage of the Exclusive Online Party Offer!  Tupperware has 2 bowls available at a special rate just for people that click on the link below.

 

Why not open your own Online Tupperware Party and invite your friends and family!  Just visit http://www.wendyskitchen.com and click on the "Free Tupperware" banner to register!

 



Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until Mar. 06, 2009 (EST). If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Consultant's Web site, Wendy Leal.

Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party,
Wendy



Passmail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails